Thursday, February 15, 2007

A New Begining

This was written when my blog got lost......written earlier,posted NOW

This comes as a surprise to me too that i am going on to write this new blog. It was going on pretty well with my original first blog and the story of my sorry yet interesting life was unfolding so easily and creations i have created using the reserves deep within me were drawing subtle reviews from one and many.But sadly all good things have to come to an end and so does the bad things and for me the end came in a very unexpected time and moment as it always happens like that.Even though you know that it is going to come unexpected,you always expect it and so suddenly in one moment your thoughts slips,it happens.
It was a pretty ordinary day for me when i logged into the meshed and twisted passages of this internet thing hoping to update these scribblings of mine but alas the Fate was so so cruel.I was painfully aware of a message popping up that my poor id and my poor poor writings were deleted...i mean pushed into oblivion.........poof............GONE. From that day forth i was scared to start this journey again.......but something inside me kept on pushing me to the edge.....to go over the edge and get back to this crazy world.After countless hours spend battling with these high flying emotions and fears i finally decided that it is now time that i come back into reality....back to the world where i am @ home.
And so here it begins again.Old stories forgotten,old dramas faded into memories,a new chapter is here.So from this day forth,the journey begins............to unravel what lies beneath this human yet inhuman specimen that is me,to understand the mind,the thoughts and finally last but not the least.............to answer the all important question i put to myself every moment of my 22 year old life........... "TO DIE OR NOT TO DIE,THAT IS A DAMN GOOD QUESTION"

No comments: