Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Love-past present and future

Battered I lay on the ground

Like a ship that ran aground

Broken up and shattered by howling winds

Destruction is beyond human minds.

They saw that love is blind, deaf, dumb

I say its nothing more but a garbage dump

Rotting and stinking to its very core

Scheming to draw people all the more

Cute little Cupid with his lovely arrows

Is nothing but a vile thing, evil till his marrows

Disrupting lives is a hobby he carries on

Lives that end with no future to look upon.

Victim I am to his cruelty

A normal being, driven to insanity

Plucked out of the life that was mine

Forced to live a live amongst the swine

To Her I was only an instrument

One to be discarded after merriment

To be cast aside, thrown into the junkyard

Joining countless lives existing within each yard.

Broken hearts anything but new

Feels like a fire inside, burning to your sinews

Fuelled forward by an unnamed hatred

Keeping out the madness, not that it mattered.

Frozen inside, a block of hard old ice

With nothing but hatred in my eyes

Times have changed, but I have moved on

Dead and rotten but cold, to get my hands upon

My Love, to burn it up like dry timber

Trying me best to eradicate it forever.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nw i knw where i stand..thnxx a lot 4 enlightening me..